Email me

Friday, May 10, 2013

Weight-y Wednesday on a Friday

As I wrote on Wednesday, things have been hectic.

I have not been doing as well with the exercise as I should have been.  My idea to walk five days a week went out the window on day 2.  Yeah.  I have no will power.  I have been keeping up with the weights and such.


The reason Weight-y Wednesday was postponed was because the numbers were skewed.  You ladies know what I'm talking about.  Usually, once a month, girls' bodies go haywire and bloat and retain so much water weight that they could feed an entire herd of cattle.  I don't generally have this problem.  I have been taking Depo for years.  I don't generally have a cycle and I generally have only a couple of the symptoms.  Due to my recent weight loss, my body had to readjust.  And so I had a cycle for the first time in SIX years.  Boo!



One day I weighed 171.0 lbs.  The next, it was 173.6 lbs.  Talk about a shock.  

So, today is Friday.  And I have my eating back under control.  And here is what the scale told me this morning.

So, I'm up a 1.8 lbs.  I am also taking measurements and that is where things get exciting!  I've lost 4 inches over my whole body in the last 10 days.  Weights.  They make the difference ladies. 

I really do need to get my stuff together.  I've been half assing things.  If I want real results, I need to step up my game and really commit. 

I'll work on that.
Have a great weekend people!


Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me...what are YOUR thoughts??