Email me

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Post"poned

Weight-y Wednesday will be postponed until Friday this week.  Everything has been jacked up this week with finals and my Aunt visiting (if ya know what I mean...wink wink nudge nudge).  Anyway, more on all that later.

It's finals week and I have been busy.

Here's a quick recap of my past several days (because I know that I lead a mesmerizing life and you are just sitting there wondering "What HAS she been doing?").


Friday, P and I went to the House of Parents and visited.  Really we just went to love up on the puppies.  They have a Chihuahua mix named Rusty and two new 5 month old Boxer pups.  Rusty is not happy about this whole thing.

Don't mind the blur.  Nana wasn't paying attention when she took the picture.

Rusty is in my lap, along with Queen P.  Sadie is in red and Sammy is in black.  They are some awesome puppies.  That says a lot because I don't like dogs.



P went to her dads this weekend so I was solo all weekend.  I didn't do much of anything.  Seriously.  I think I read a lot.  I slept a lot.  I did end up re-covering P's table and chairs in her room.  Yeah, that's pretty much it.  Oh, I did make some quasi-Mexican food in honor of Cinco de Mayo.  And it was good.  mmm taco salad.







Spring has sprung here in the land of Bill.  See??  My Oxalis plant is blooming!  I am so proud of this plant.  My great friend Marlene brought me this plant after I had P.  I have kept this plant alive for 5 years!  Keeping a kid alive is cake compared to a plant!  Every year this plant dies and is barren and I think that I should just toss it in the garbage.  Truth be told, I'm just lazy.  I never make it to the garbage with it and then comes spring and I'm astounded that it made it through again.

My Hosta is still alive too!  Yay me!



And as for Monday, P and I went to meet my parents at the vet.  They took the babies in for their shots and they go to our vet, so we just met them there.  P decided she needed to get all gussied up.  I kid you not.  She definitely has some sense of style.  I don't know if its the senses from a blind person or what, but it's style.  She's beautiful though.  I love my little monkey.


Yes, those are fake nails (thanks to Nana).  And yes, she put them on herself.  Check out my lil homeless kid!  Now add some brown zig-zag mary jane Skechers and a pair of white aviators and you will have the WHOLE picture.

I spent Tuesday finishing the blogs' new layout and taking finals.  I like this look much better.  It's more me.  I think I have the blog how I want it for now.  It's difficult and rewarding to do this kind of stuff without a professional.  I have mad respect for IT people and web designers.  The final went great.  My only problem with Tuesday was that my child had a meltdown.  And by meltdown, I mean explosion...Chernobyl style.  Anyone have any tips on how to cool the reactor?  HAH yeah, I kept that meltdown/Chernobyl thing going...

Well, that's all for today.  Now to go write like my life depends on it.  Boo!

Happy Hump Day y'all!


Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. Tell Piper I love the look. LOL Daniel says OMG. About the nails.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me...what are YOUR thoughts??