Email me

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linkup

Hey y'all!  I am really late to the party today, but hey, better late than never, right?!

Today, I am linking up with Holly and Trista.  They're hosting a Summer Bucket List linkup.  And this is perfect, because I've been making mine.

button


This is P's last summer before she starts kindergarten. Up until now, it's been me and her...all day, every day.  I really want this last summer to be fun and exciting and memorable for her.  I started our bucket list a couple months ago...with the idea that we would begin on June 1st.  That is just a few days away.  And here we goooooooooooooooooooo...


I am really excited to get started.  And to share them here on Just Breathe.  I hope everyone else makes a Summer Bucket List.  Let's see how many we can cross off the list!?! 

Until next time...


Pin It!

1 comment :

Tell me...what are YOUR thoughts??