Email me

Monday, June 24, 2013

It Was A Weekend?

This will be a short one.  I'm not feeling it today.

Unfortunately, this past weekend was a working weekend.

For several days, I have been working to get my resale site up and active.  It's doing pretty well.  It's all secondhand items right now, but I'm hoping that I can start adding my upcycled items soon.

So...about my weekend...

Friday was horrible.  I had a migraine all day long.  My migraines are motion sensitive.  All I wanted to do was curl up in my bed.  No such luck my friends.

Saturday was slightly better, but not by much.  I had intended on taking P to see the new Monsters movie, but my migraine wasn't gone yet.  And I still had a lot of work to do.

Sunday was a huge relief.  My migraine was gone.  I woke up feeling pretty good.  I had the house totally halfway cleaned by 10:30am.  I had a little meeting at noon and then P and I came home and just hung out all day long.





I put the girl to work.

The kid needs to know how to work a power tool.

I was redoing a telephone/printer stand.  I figured she could be kept busy while I got some other work done.  
 Sanded and Painted
It still needs one more coat and some new hardware.





I've talked before about my jewelry box here.  I wasn't loving the pink/white chevron background anymore.

I've been looking for fabric that went with my room, but didn't match exactly.

I found this cute pattern and while P was bathing the sawdust off, I finished this to-do item.  Check!

I like it a lot better.






The remainder of Sunday was filled with sewing up scratch marks on my chair and cutting fruit for this week.  We party hard y'all!!

I hope everyone has a good week.  Check back tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll have something slightly more interesting.

Until next time...



Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me...what are YOUR thoughts??