Email me

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Easy Veggie Dish

So, last week, I talked about eating clean.  I mentioned this one dish that I made.  It was amazingly delicious.

For me to rave over a dish of just vegetables, it has to be good.

Follow along...it's super easy...and quick...promise.


Here is a picture of the ingredients I used...disregard the shrimp, lemons and Mrs Dash for now.

Mixed veggies (I used Zucchini,  Yellow Squash, Red/Yellow/Green Peppers and onions)(Mine were originally frozen, but I thawed them halfway before cooking)
Olive oil
Parmesan Cheese
Bread crumbs (I used Italian Style...it worked great with the Parm cheese)
Seasonings (I used Pepper and Garlic Powder...I never use salt...and I am addicted to garlic...but use what you like)



I didn't take a picture of the mixing step.  I didn't measure anything...just eyeballed it.

I mixed the olive oil, parm cheese, bread crumbs and seasonings in a bowl.  Then I dumped in the veggies.  I mixed fairly well (the "dry mix" will be a little clumpy).  I dumped it into the casserole dish and sprinkled with a little more parm cheese.

Bake at 350* for 30 mins.  And done.




(If you want to know about the shrimp...here's the deets.  You will need butter, lemons, and seasoning.  I do NOT recommend Mrs Dash Lemon Pepper.  Way too much lemon.  Melt the butter on the bottom of a cookie sheet or baking dish.  Lay thin sliced lemons over butter.  Top with thawed shrimp.  Season to taste.  The original website (here) suggests Italian Dressing dry packets.  Bake at 350* for 15 minutes.)

And that is my recipe for today.  See, easy peasy.  Enjoy...


Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me...what are YOUR thoughts??